Welcome to our family history website!
There are many people (over 5000) from a number of different families (3600) who are all related in some way. The database, picture galleries, documents, etc. emphasize my ancestors including the names: Beirne, Gavigan, Tansey, McGarry, Kelly, Sammons, Luther and O'Connor. The index shows all of the families and names. Some individuals have pictures with their data.
I have captured as much as can be printed in book form. There is far too much for that venue so this new site is a way to share all of the "stuff" that has been collected for many years from many different contributors and sources. For detailed genealogical information, use the Reunion tab. Many pictures are available for viewing and downloadand are arranged in the Gallery section as albums. Also, family trees and old documents can be viewed and downloaded.
If you want any additional information and/or you have information, pictures or data to share, please let me know.
Ken Beirne (July 2008)
Photos above: left-right:
- Mary Ann Leahy Kelly (1840-1898); my great-grandmother and mother of 18 children
- Sammons' children circa 1917 @ Sammons' home-Towanda, PA: left-right rear: Mary (1907-1994) (my mother), Charles (1914-1993), Agnes (1908-1986); front: Genevieve (1912-1992), Teresa (1910-1984); children of Charles Joseph Sammons (1873-1955) & Josephine Eulalia Kelly Sammons (1880-1954)
- Jane (Jennie) Collins Kelly (1859-1938), wife of William P. Kelly (1858-1910) & Helen Elizabeth Kelly Beirne (1893-1986), my aunt & cousin; taken 9/22/1918 at the James Kelly farm
- Daniel Kelly (1828-1902); my great-grandfather and father of 18 children
- Anne Marie Gavigan Beirne (1871-1945) & Michael Francis Beirne (1872-1948); my grandparents; marriage photo-6/23/1897; Lawrence, MA
|• Roscommon, Ireland||An historical & genealogy website for County Roscommon and Roscommon People Everywhere.|
|• Roscommon, Ireland: people||People from County Roscommon, Ireland|
|• Sullivan County, PA||A genealogy research site provided by Bob Sweeney.|
|• Tri-Counties Genealogy & History||This site includes 3 counties along the PA-NY border: Chemung, Tioga & Bradford. Provided by Joyce Tice.|
|• James T. Kelly Family Site||James T. Kelly (1860-1930) was the 6th of 10 children of Michael Kelly (1820-1904) & Mary Ann O'Brien (1821-1880). This site was developed by Bernadette Kelly Tapella.|
|• Irish Family History Foundation||The Irish Family History Foundation is the coordinating body for a network of county based genealogical research centres on the island of Ireland. These centres have computerised millions of Irish genealogical records, including church records, census returns and gravestone inscriptions|